Procrastinating Myself From Procrastination

Recently I was telling myself to avoid procrastination. It's darn freaking hard to stop procrastinate over important tasks, which includes feeding my hamster.

If I failed to do so, I can see my to-do list grows like a pregnant hamster. Experts would advise me to break them into smaller steps and set an hour or two to solve each of them. It's like reading a book slowly by pages rather than chapters.

They said hang a carrot in front of a donkey will keep it moving forward. As for me, the best bait would be an episode of Heroes.


For my girlfriend, maybe a tulip will do.

But then again, I shall not procrastinate my thought of shutting off my thought of procrastinate.

By that time I succeed, my hamster already went to heaven.

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments: