Life Isn't Short-sighted

A brand new year has arrived.

And the real drama being enacted in TV becomes reality.



Like greased lightning, I was swiftly sail through piles of work in office lately. I'm not crazy, but I wanted to laugh. A big one. Just relief my stress.

Work is like reading a never ending storybook. But I remained conscious for long hours though 5 hours of sleep a day merely isn’t enough.

I told myself - Life is short, I don't need to sleep for such long hours to put half of my lifetime into waste. Good news for those having insomnia then, you tend to have more hours to do more reckless things to your life. Make sure it's reckless but eventually mark a meaningful thought though.

You know what, I still think I should make it a point to do something meaningful to my life every month, weekday, or even initiate it every hour.

Well.. throughout the rest of my life, I'll first try my level best to satisfy the kid in me. You should as well. It could be to spend some time playing online games, cracking some jokes with friends or buy some gadgets to kill the curiosity.

Whenever I managed to do that, the feeling great traveled to every parts of my body, even my bones.

Hey, my company isn't Google Inc. I don't have 20% spare time in office to do whatever I like. Gosh, I can see it coming. The end of today, tomorrow.. it's all the same old stuff to manage. Sounds like a happy ending to retirees. It sounds so manageable. However, the thirst for real challenges are the real kool-aid for young nuts like me.

On the other hand, I also need time to fix problems in life, besides adding spices and sucking candy along the path of life. Having done something that is acknowledged to be wrong in a sense, which in this case, no updates on this blog of mine, startled was what I felt.

So first I need to work, then solve problems, and then enjoy life a bit, and it iterates over and over and over Again!

At the mean time, any ideas on how to live an ideal life?

I will try to get help from books like The Secret and The Yoga of Life.

Related Posts by Categories



1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Many workers try to become a hero in front of their boss and suffer the consequences but in your case it's likely you are forced to be hero in doing your work as your boss depends on you..