Who's There?

It's a pleasure to welcome you to this tiny little space of mine. Below will fit some of my description.

Born in KL, Malaysia, you could say I am having an idyllic life, privileged to a certain extent. Used to stage combat scenarios with Legos during childhood and currently loves art a lot.

I like unconscious creativity, conscious expression and passionate pursuit of life goals. Anyhow, passion was built in the area of multimedia design but eventually landed in a dark world of database programming.

I work for knowledge and money, whilst I blog whenever I'm in a position of trying to understand something. I strongly believe that comments in a blog or forum do help a heap in making senses, instead of making mistakes. Of course, I believe blogging can be a profession as well.

Feel free to input constructive comments or you may contact me to let me know what you think about my blog.

Thank you for your visit.

Related Posts by Categories