Crazy Driver Drives Crazy Life

My life took a rough ride for the last few weeks. I would consider it as a part of the career journey of mine. Basically something that I have never tried before. As I moved out from my comfort zone, I have completed a major project in two weeks, went for three four interviews in a week and sat for three mental aptitude tests as required during some of the interviews.

First, it was like a child going for a fun ride. So much fun, and so many things seemed to look like candies to me. *Never have so many interviews in one time*



But see, being the driver will never get to enjoy the beautiful scenery of life. My time has been killed for watching the road ahead. Don't get wrong, I love to drive my life the way I want it to be. Not like someone out there whom their parents drive them around and make them feel like peanuts.

Anyway, I got to go along with the danger of freaking out in those interview rooms, as I have been trying my very best to chase away the butterflies from my stomach. Pretty tough! But I still managed to wrap off a project and wrote different sets of resume for the three interviews. It's considered as an accomplishment for someone who always take numerous days off in a week.

The only thing is.. this blog was victimized in this situation. I still plan to plant some love in this blog.

Oh yea, here's my favorite song for this moment. Love in this club. I got this creative hip hop driver singing rapping for me. Teehee.



Remember don't drive your life recklessly. Loopholes of disaster and challenging humps are everywhere. Well you may still rap off the pressure of your hot wheels while driving along the long road of life.

Related Posts by Categories



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL. Loved the video. Bet you entertained all the passing cars! Hope things turned out well with your interviews. It can take businesses so long to decide who they want to hire.

-waiseng- said...

very cool video. thanks for sharing.