SpongeBob, Where Are You?

It's funny to see kids love SpongeBob so much.

Maybe because he's a funny cartoon character. No doubt, I find it really funny when the funny adorable character appeared at almost everywhere. His yellow skin does help a lot in the process.

When you feel bored, you can think of him.



Well, there's a version of his board game to monopoly your free time.

Then, when you're hungry..



You can have a bite of his cake. Anyone tastes it before? I haven't, but sure it'll tastes like a sponge.

To add some animal instinct to your SpongeBob, let's put on your lovely dog on your SpongeBob.



Guess what, the dog will loooook just like a sponge, smells like a sponge, walk like a sponge (is there such thing?), but still sounds like a dog. Now you can love both of them equally with this suit. Shower two loves with one hug.

You may feel tired staying at home, but don't worry, just get yourself out from there with a special pair of SpongeBob shoes.



Trust me, your evening walk will never be the same..

Isn't it funny?

I really think so, and I can't stop laughing..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

..when I saw the real SpongeBob..



Told you, he's everywhere. (Location: Masjid India, Kuala Lumpur)

Related Posts by Categories



9 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's one blind spongebob there, lol
no eyes and no mouth

Elisha said...

oh gosh, the Masjib Tanah sponge bob doesnt look half as happy as the cartoon one =p

sad though =( i bet it must be really cold at night for him to bundle up like that =)

ps - youve got a wwaaayy cool internet name! matchfingahsssss

Matchfingers said...

[Franklin] That spongebob was fast asleep.. that's why you can't see his eyes. I'm not sure about the mouth though. Teehee!

[Raising Mercury] I reckon he must be feeling really cold cus he didn't wear any square pants. Thanks, mine is cool but yours are hot.

Anonymous said...

LOL I lyk Patrick.....hei thanks for dropping by my kopitiam.

Momisodes said...

Oh no! Spongebob lost his pants!

Chee Hoe said...

Now thats one sponge bob that no one would want to buy...lol

Brian said...

I think you like Spone Bob very much ...Btw cute dog wearing sponge bob

Tipsy Darlene said...

I love spongeBob! I love spongeBob!
but i like patrick's "duhhness"...haha!! what influenced you to blog about spongebob anws?


xoxo

Matchfingers said...

Wow so much love. Erm, no particular reason on that, I guess just a mixture of love and hate..