"What Ifs" On Christmas Eve

I hate to say this, but you know what, there’re just too many “what ifs” popped out on Christmas Eve.

What if I misspelled something in those Christmas cards that I sent out? What if being under or over dressed on the upcoming fabulous Christmas party? What if I bought the wrong sizes for my family and friends? What if Santa Claus couldn’t make it to our house? What if there’s no what if..? lol

Good news if you can convince your child that there’s no Santa this year. Probably you can save some money for New Year celebration. But hey some kids don’t care anymore - all they want is to find their gifts waiting for them under their Christmas tree on every 25th December morning.

Like what most people said, it has becomes the “gimme gimme” holiday.

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments: