I Love Twelve Days of Christmas

I love listening to music. Who doesn't.

I love Christmas and since Christmas is coming, I'm hearing English Christmas carol every now and then. Eventually I became an avid listener of Christmas carols. My favorite is definitely "The Twelve Days of Christmas".

I love that cumulative song, as it reminds me of those days where I used to repeat myself (just like the way the song is sang) in order to recall my memories before exams. Lols~

I hate Monday, oops.. but to start off a beautiful Monday instead, here's a different version of my favorite Christmas song.

I love it because I do think it's hilarious!

Somehow, it reminds me of my previous lecturer who talks in heavy Indian accent.

And yes, I love listening to his lecture. Hehe..

Related Posts by Categories



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

HahaHa funny la the song!!!

Anonymous said...

eheh, the first day wan cant really understand wat he saying leh, insufficient dairy?

but very nice song, nice to listen :P

Matchfingers said...

"A totally insufficient Dowry"

A dowry (also known as trousseau) is the money, goods, or estate that a woman brings to her husband in marriage -- Wikipedia.

You know what, I don't quite get it but it's funny. Tehe!