Look, My New Look!

Hello everyone,

Previously, I felt happy by putting a mess on others' face. Thus, the old header design was created. Ok, I lied. It's actually my childhood habit - just some itchy fingers and a nasty practice to allow creative juices to flow out.


My previous header.. they will kill me if they see this..

I've changed the design the header of this blog. It is based on.. oh wait, I'd named the theme as "Is Life Awesome or Awful?". Like a question, I frequently use it to determine my life purpose.

What's the meaning of life? Should one appreciate beautiful things around us and one shouldn't allow ugly bad things to bring you down. Yeah, something like that..

Pardon me, I'm not good in describing that sort of stuff and am still searching for the answer.

Messy is the word to describe my current condition. But now, at least my blog looks less cluttered than my life.

Hope you like it.
Thanks for the visit =)

*edited*

Related Posts by Categories



6 comments:

Apple said...

I like the header, it's cute. ^^ Well done.

Matchfingers said...

Thank you, Apple. Your display pic looks cute too.. =)

Anonymous said...

Wow, it looks great. I love it!
I'm such a dummy when it comes to graphic design, I guess all I can do is cook. Sad huh? :-)
Do you work for others?

Matchfingers said...

Many thanks.. well instead I'm such a dummy when it comes to cooking, all I can do is to fry some eggs. Yes, I'm a full time employee.

p/s: your recipes are awesome! =)

Anonymous said...

Thanks! I accept marriage applications! Haha...
jk :-)

Anonymous said...

Fazendo uma visita ao seu blog e passando para desejar um bom dia para você !!!

Making a visit to his blog and going to want a good day for you!