Where No One Tattoo The Love


I've been listening to Alicia's No One quite frequent in this few weeks on the radio. Mr. DJ tends to play the song for like every hour. Well indeed, everyone listen to no one but themselves nowadays.

I guess I don't listen to anyone too because I talk to myself and listen to my instinct all the time.

Is it a great song advice to listen to? Yes? Not really?


Since I like the Tattoo song from Jordin Sparks as well, I will try to make a story out of it to further explain my point. Ok, it's a brand new song that inspires many people. Not the song but the story behind it. Love to say this, it's an actual proof that a 17-year old girl could be tattooed with an American Idol title at anytime if she sounds confident and great in her vocal. Of course, not to forget, with the help of a million voters.

See, sometimes we do need help from the others to accomplish something. In the process, you need to listen to them and turns out their thoughts are significant to us. But my point is not supposed to look like this.

When you dedicate a question to your friends, "What do you think of my dress? Lovely, isn't it?" or "I don't really care how go about it, but I do think it's good" An intention to ignore those feedbacks will only make them to hate you.

You don't feel good if you shut your mind with your own opinion and ignoring the rest. Everyone hates you. You might not love to hear this, but love is really what you need. The question is.. Where is the love?

Coincidently, it's my favorite song. Though you sang really well, Fergie, you need to thank to your other members in Black Eye Peas for their ideas and contribution. Without them, there's no you.

Love the people around you, and they shall love you in return.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

How lovely if I were to tell you there's a song clip herewith combining all the 3 songs I mentioned above. It's pretty obvious I wanted to put a linkage between those songs :)

Kudos to Boyceavenue. Love you your voice, and you people out there!

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments: