Korean Me, Please!

I simply love Korean instant noodle..



Maybe because its noodle is slightly larger than normal Maggi mee. Or maybe I eat Korean noodle too often?

Which I don't really think so..

I instantly know their noodles are tasty, but the main possible reason might cause by Hallyu, which already scored a direct hit on many countries.

First, the craze hits on girlfriend, then female colleagues, oh well.. then aunties.. and last but not least.. mother.


Please do not scream like school girls!

To be honest, I don't go against those female affection for Korean drama and movies. I guess Korean’s fascinating stories and great acting certainly stir a huge interest among the ladies.

Some love to cry over their sad love story - which always ended with either the male/female actor died towards the end. Some just adores their hot male singers - which always with black colored hair and slit eyes.

Seriously, I don't understand their song lyrics as language becomes a barrier here. Maybe I can just sit back enjoying myself by humming their tunes. Darn it, so it's true that those K-pop virus already polluted the brain cells of most Malaysian, Japanese, Taiwanese, Chinese and Hongkie.

That's another part of the rise of Hallyu..


Okay.. to attract female readers make things clearer, I'm going to show the very popular male Korean celebrities here..


Eric Moon or Mun Jeong-hyeok, from Super Rookie.


Hyeon Bin, from My Lovely Sam Soon.


Ji Seong, from Save the Last Dance for Me.


Jae Hee, from Art of Fighting.


Won Bin, from Autumn in My Heart.


Ji Jin-Hee, from Dae Jang Geum.


Jo Hyeon-jae, from Love Letter.


Lee Wan, from Tree in Heaven.


Bae Yong-Joon, from Winter Sonata.


Jang Dong-Gun, from Taegukgi.



Enough? Maybe I put a stop here..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Oh no, it seems like your appetite is good..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Here we go again..
.
.
.
.
.

Kwon Sang-Woo, from Stairway to Heaven.


Kim Rae Won, from Love Story in Harvard.


Kang Dong-Won, from Too Beautiful To Lie.


Jo In-Seong, from Madeleine.


Song II-Gook, from The Art of Seduction.


Rain, from Full House.



Well well well, I guess Korean wave is so powerful.. until it hits..


Doctors as well..!

Somehow a plastic surgeon managed to combine the above 16 Korean faces to create a super perfect male Korean face! So right now a person can have a bit of handsome features from the faces of 16 most popular Korean Wave stars.

Goodness gracious me..!!

Ladies, he looks like this..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


Looks familiar.. like the one i saw in the mirror everyday

Guys.. with this look, you can have all the girls you want!

Tehe! ..Did the Korean wave makes you hungry?
Maybe you need a bowl of Korean noodle..

Related Posts by Categories



3 comments:

Rabbit said...

I lafu korean meeeee eventhough it doesnt have carrots in it! Ahaks!

Woahhhh~ lengjai pictures~ *droolz*

Oh, did i forget to say harloooo? =P

jEt said...

hahaha i was never a Korean-maniac, but ever since watching the Full House, have been craving for more K-drama series!!

hahahaha

Matchfingers said...

I love watching full house too.. XD