He’s Not a Plastic Bag

My best day to exercise always fall on Saturdays. It's tiring.

First my leg muscles, then it entails work on the muscles of both arms. Not to forget, my back muscles as well.

Before you think further, I was actually describing my once-a-week shopping exercise. Alone, I'm not. I'm with my another half. That's the reason why.


Gentlemen, it's time to test your level of tolerance and patience..

Basically the main physical exercise is to support the weight of shopping bags.

Carrying the bags is easy, but carrying them around for 5 hours non-stop is torture.

One fine Saturday, I was shopping in a mall.. at the same time stretching muscles of my eyes, going through some similar painful physical and mental torture colorful fabrics.


Pro-fashional excuse to buy something expensive..

Branded stuff around, but there was this silly staff.

Standing still near the counter, there was this little sissy pine singing "I'm not a plastic bag la, ella.. ella.. eh eh eh!".

That was his version of Rihanna's Umbrella.


You can stand under my invisible umbrella..ella ella eh eh eh hehe!

With goose bumps all over my back, I wondered why he ruined my favorite song.

I thought to myself. Maybe that's his act of protest against plastic bags. Very creative, I must say.


Goddamn it, I'm not Plastic Bag.. I'm Plastic Man!

Well oh well that's something else we can do to save our environment.


Plastic free, Fantastic action! Bravo to Taiwan, Bangladesh, United States, Korea and South Africa

Just like this well-known designer, Anya Hindmarch who came out with her own success story to save the planet! Buy the bag, save the world. Tehe!

Here's her design of an eco-friendly shopping bag.


Plastic No More! Here comes a bag that saves the world from evil plastic..

Creative..uh?

It was a big hit after some celebrities use it while shopping for their grocery. And now it's the public's turn to kill two birds with one stone - help to save the planet and spend money on fancy bag without the feeling of guilt.

The craze is on. Long queue. Bags sold out within days. Riot in KLCC. Aunty and uncle buy for their daughter. It's unbelievable.


The must-be-heavy / must-have bag of the season!

Anyway, here’s my personal suggestion to her.

Dear Anya Hindmarch,

Since guys often involved in carrying shopping bags around during shopping, why don’t you design some bag that sounds practical for them? Well instead of designing for females, kindly consider our feelings as well. You must understand they don't carry their shopping bag as often as us. So forget about the environment, think of our plight in this matter.

Thanks a heap for your understanding.



It might sound silly.

Nevermind.

Having the sense of fashion, but if it makes no sense, it’s often considered as creative.
Okay, fashion does overtake practicality. As always.

Thus, carrying a creative tagline does help fashion befriend with practicality.



So, drop the crap..



Here's my design..







Indeed fashion is unexplainable, but now I can portrait something here. No singing is required. Tehe!

For now, guys are directly involved in carrying shopping bags. And at the mean time, Sunday will be my best day to sleep off my tense muscles.. zzz!

Related Posts by Categories



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

True..true..hahaa
Guyz dont really like carrying stuff! They re not slaves...

A very good point here!

Matchfingers said...

Woops, really?

Anonymous said...

I really saw that bag few weeks ago!! FOR REAL!!