Eating and Vomiting Inspiration

I'm currently facing two challenges - to find a concrete purpose in life (which I think everyone seldom spare a single minute on it) and to find a way to remove blocks that prevents me from feeling inspired. I can probably sum both into one, relates all as a life challenge. I can just google for motivational quotes - but those inspirational words will only last for a minute or two.



The fact that I acknowledged them as challenges instead of problems gives me a whole new enthusiastic breath. I keep them in my to-do list instead of to-avoid list. No doubt I still desperately need consistent mental stimulus to fix them.

Thinking of doing merely put me nowhere. Finding an answer for those questions could be my purpose in life after all.

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments: