How to Apologize??

I've been missing for quite some time. There's guilt inside me that force me to do something about it.

I guess it's time to apologize. Here's a written apology from me.

~Sorry for being lazy
=)

That's short and sweet. But some of you might think it wasn't a sincere apology due to that reason. Ok, fine.

~Please take me seriously, I acknowledged the damage done on the reputation of this blog as a result of abandoning this blog for 2 months and 22 days, and I apologize for any emotional injuries occurred between that period of time.

That might sounds way too serious. I shall try again.

~As a typical homo sapien who tend to make mistakes, as an employee who spend too much time working and as a son who always make his mom mad, I may be young but I won't allow my lazy hormone glades to take over consciousness nor give up this blog. Therefore, I'm truly, madly and deeply sorry that I'm not always there for you and I'm sorry for the fact that I'm always away.


Long, it is. But a lot of excuses good reasons given. And I do know I might sounded like an artist trying to apologize to the whole world. Yes, referring to Aliaune Damala Bouga Time Puru Nacka Lu Lu Lu Badara Akon Thiam aka Akon. Sorry, blame it on me.

Well if all of the above doesn't work for you, I'm going to apologize in 10 different languages to you then.

~Ignoscas [Latin]
~Main Hamneeda [Korean]
~Es tut mir Leid (ess toot meer lite) [German]
~Gomen nasai [Japanese]
~Îmi pare rău" (oohm pah-reh RUH-OH) [Romanian]
~Mi dispiace (me dispyachay) [Italian]
~Slihah [Hebrew]
~Af ederim [Turkish]
~Sygnome [Modern Greek]
~Kheily mote'assefam [Persian]


Hope you forgive me. Thank you very much.

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments: